Is the beta any good this time around
Black ops 6 beta
Started by Bopher1996 [1931525] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Are you talking about this weekends beta, or the beta in general? I absolutely love the movement system (ive always been a fan of mobility shooters, so im biased), and it has great potential. Mulitplayer is fun, and theirs a field upgrade to literally become the spy from tf2.
I was talking about the early access beta I just hope the campaign is good this year
Don't care about the campaign. Multiplayer FTW :)