Name Changing Bug
Started by Avalon [2506319] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
The link that you have provided does not work. Can you please elaborate what is your issue?
I added an image the sad it didn't work, oh well heres the jist:
Me: "I tried changing my torn name to Avalon and it says you can’t, but my friend told me that I’m allowed to if the account didn’t log in for over 3000 days and is under level 50. Please make the name available and I will change it."
Staff: "If you can't - please post in Bugs and Issues on the forums so a Developer can investigate it"
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Preferences#Name
If you want to take the name of an inactive player the requirements are as follows:
The user must not be a donator or subscriber. [1]The user must be under level 50.The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]The user must not be Fallen, or Resting in Peace.The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.
The cost in points to acquire an inactive player's name is 200 + (50 x their level). [I.e. Between 250 and 2,700 points]
I assume it's that last point - that one enemy. Unless some idiot saw the report and added them as an enemy to be a PITA, which honestly wouldn't surprise me these days...
edit: thinking isn't my strong suite
Mentions: Name Change Issue
under 5 weekly active people
should not be a problem then
What does this mean for me then? Will I be able to change my name?
you're right, my brain wasn't working, oops...