Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed Scam Not Failed

Started by Winged_Cougar [1993598] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Winged_Cougar [1993598]

See screenshot.  While not sure this would be considered a bug, I'm reporting it here because this is an issue.

 

I'll never intentionally spend any more nerve on this, and yet there's no way for me to do anything productive with it either.  It's just going to sit in the database indefinitely.

 

Unless I'm fundamentally misunderstanding the intent here, everything after the last Green area should be red, and count as failed.

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]