Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[FOR HIRE] Script writer

Started by kapuas [2104387] on in Tools & Userscripts.

5 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
kapuas [2104387]

Title. 

DM or message me what you have in mind I’ll give you a price.

 

I can also do more than browser scripts if you’re looking for any custom calculators, discord bots, etc. 

Toe [1764252]

Can vouch for Kapaus as a very competent coder who produces high quality work. I would trust him to bring your idea to life.