This was created when the lovely Jynxx [2165445] Asked me to make her a Chain notifier with Glitter!
I thought, I like glitter, who doesn't? So I made this!
You input your timer runout amount, Like 100s left, and the minimum Chain amount, example 100!
It then plays a noise, sends an alert, and shows those glitter stars!
Testers can enable the showTestButton option, Line 18 to test the alert system manually, Enjoy!
The Script: Glitter Chain Script!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[Script] Chain Notifier!
Started by QueenLunara [3408686] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jynnx [2165445] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
SCREAMS Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ........AND useful and helpful!!!!
SCREAMS Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
........AND useful and helpful!!!!
Thank you for bringing it to my attention! You're the reason I even made this <3
saw glitter and installed immediately
You can Thank Jynnx <3
Support message and helpful. This is a great idea. Even though I was a chain newbie, I needed it.
This is awesome! cant get the sound to work though (yes my speakers are unmuted haha)
Updated the code! This should hopefully work! Chrome-based browsers specifically limit audio on non-focused tabs, which is dumb