I've been thinking about unique outcomes lately, and I was curious to see if anyone else has noticed a trend. It seems like the number of unique outcomes for certain crimes has been on the low side, especially the most recent ones.
For example, while the first five crimes (SFC, Bootlegging, Graffiti, Shoplifting, and Pickpocketing) have a combined 156 unique outcomes, the next seven (Card Skimming, Burglary, Hustling, Disposal, Cracking, Forgery, and Scamming) only have 45. In fact, five of those seven crimes don't have any unique outcomes at all!
I know Sugarvalves is a busy guy, and creating unique outcomes must be a lot of work. I'm just wondering if there's any particular reason for this discrepancy, or if it's something that might be revisited in the future.
It would be good to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Are there any crimes you want to see more unique outcomes for, or any specific rewards that should be added as a unique outcome to a particular crime?