Honest answers? I’d like to debate 🤙🏼
forgive me if this is wrong thread for such topics
Started by WIT-AngelicDoom [2589524] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Amanda [7] ×1
Honest answers? I’d like to debate 🤙🏼
forgive me if this is wrong thread for such topics
they may or may not happen
Why might it not happen game is old enough? Is there any hope who can be our savior?
Honestly I hope more are added, breaks up the year and makes the game more enjoyable 😊🙏
What else could be added I’m hoping enough push may spark a change …
like any general ideas or kind of just happy with what ya get?
my thoughts are they should definetly have an event based death match similar to Elim but with a better reward system and a diffrent style of gaining points instead of just attacking you could for instance TP someone’s home an a decrease in happy gains your team points, also Happy should be used more in events it’s truly an attribute that isn’t to far fleshed out IMO
I would like events where even people who don't have 1637291 billion stats and 10 years old account can actually participate and potentially even get a reward (oh no inflation)
some reasons future events would not happen:
idk tho i cannot tell the future
Community events are an option. And as I understand it, Elimination did not have such an issue, many low-level, low-stat players still found ways to be effective and even excel.
With an adjusted mindset you might find your opportunities are not so limited.
Downvoted.
If you want other people's thoughts, go read one of the other threads about it.
If you wanna post a thread, AT LEAST give your own thoughts about it.
EDIT: DavidDJ disliked your post
Still salty eh?
Mentions: Thoughts on future events
I wish I could contribute, but I am banned from having thoughts ☹️
Some day an asteroid is going to wipe out most forms of life on earth again.
We have tomorrow
Bright before us
Like a flame
Yesterday
a night-gone thing,
A sun-down name.
And dawn to-day
Broad arch above the road we came.
We march!
Mentions: Amanda [7]
Free to do so, and also I did post my thoughts here look through :)
I think it would be cool if the torn tenacity trials became an official event. There could be a live leader board built into torn, rather than one that updates slowly every 6 hours. I feel like this being a community run event holds back its true potential.
Oh I would absolutely try them anyway, last elimination I was basically a green leaf with like 20k total stats so eh
And Halloweek I spent in hosp cause some dude bullied me lol
I wanted to give Elim a shot this year, but it got chedded
I just think it'd be cool to have a event where noobies can thrive and show off
Edit : but as it stands there's no event for big dicked 10+ years old either so doesn't matter anyway lol
how would that be implemented any ideas?
It's unfortunate I've never been able to see what Elimination was about, I'd rather see a half broken event than nothing at all D:
I would like to see at least one Individual attacking event, something like Dog Tags but with matchmaking in a similar way the Missions matchmake fights, something so it's not just bigger stat wins since that got boring.
I would LOVE to see the Endurance event come back and become mainstay, but done properly, with attacking and everything, specifying that since Ched seems to dislike attacking events now for some reason.
To round it up with 4th event to have one in every quarter, I'd like to see a community effort attacking event, bringing back World War or maybe expansion of the Rock Paper Scissors or something similar, who cares if there's rigging, that's part of the fun too. Or just make Elim good again.
Or do something with NPCs so we can use them for some fun events, like attacking Easter Bunny but not shit and miserable.
We need some positive feedback for playing the game, number go up doesn't cut it for most people if the number doesn't have a meaning, people who are happy with that are playing cookie clicker instead.
I love how you're implying that despite having enough computational power to simulate every human that ever existed in the millennia leading up to the heat death of the universe, we won't be able to simulate Torn with new events.
I don't endorse the moron above, but I wouldn't find more appropriate meme.