Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Satisfactory

Started by Chuckinator [2072751] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Chuckinator [2072751]

Well, the newest Coffee Stain video seals it. Been waiting for months to start a new run, and figured I was gonna do a good, long run. But the newest video absolutely sold me on sacrificing my first born (when they exist) to them. They had me at straight conveyor belts, and I was willing to offer more children at the dimensional depot. 

What do yall think?

Teo [3001282]

150 hours in, haven't played in a couple of years though. Recently I tried to continue but couldn't, no recollection of what I've done or planned to do next, motivation wasn't there. Might be worth it to try a new save after the update! The new build mode seems DOPE.

Chuckinator [2072751]

Yeah, Ive always really loved the beginning game. Itll go a lot easier too with being able to hook an input to biomass burners as well

Ptilops [3256971]

Bit out of the loop on Satisfactory updates, but didn't they announce they were reworking all of the material node locations for the map? I think I'd probably have to restart anyway, it would take way too long to fix the belt spaghetti.

 

Straight conveyor belts sounds amazing, especially if it makes sharp 90 degree turns easier without having to place a splitter.

Chuckinator [2072751]

Thats what it seems like the belts do. Im waiting for my friend to hop on today, but we will be restarting as well. They did in fact rework a lot of the nodes. They added a bunch and removed a few to make the map more viable in other locations so people werent just stuck to farming in one specific spot.