If I wanted to be relevant you would be one of the last people I quote, there are much better people to speak too/about lol.
When do people like yourself realise they don't need to big themselves up even though they have a shit reputation? There is legit evidence of you scamming noobs in TORN, don't know of any of that about myself(and know there isn't, because I do the opposite by actually helping people instead of calling my members noobs)
Oh no, I made a forum post about SA leadership, if you also remember, I stuck to my word, and within 10 minutes of the raid being ended, I had the entire thing graved, unlike you, who is still yet to pay back the faction you scammed. Don't throw stones in glass houses.
And assuming everyone who is against you is my friend, is just straight up a bad ideology, and would recommend chaging that.
I await your attacks during Halloween, you'll be competing against quite a few others to get hits on myself.