Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Fraank [2754947] on in Graveyard.

114 replies · 1.6k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Anon [1771528]

Drama always follows you, feel free to ask any of the women in our discord what they think, we’re inclusive of everyone bar the odd fool here and there who has previously disrespected an artist, without a simple apology, such things will not be tolerated.

 

It’s in no way related to you being a female, a male or a turtle or whatever you wish to identify as because to be honest we couldn’t give a shit.

 

You jumped to a conclusion without waiting for Abz to give a reason or a chance to work things out, you dug your grave so now you can lie in it.

 

For context: Lady was kicked for previously complaining about a free graphic witch she received and has been known as a trouble maker by multiple people.

KingABz [1564719]

The geezer received a free graphic, went and found the artists new auction where he was trying to make money, and shit on the auction because "Hey why is this better quality than the one you gave me for free, what a scam" 😵‍💫

 

Then proceeded to send me 18000 word essays when I pointed this out, assumed I've removed em from the discord (I haven't) - didn't let me get a word in and is now saying I hate women, and threatened to tell the world. 

 

Please make a thread in GD exposing me as a woman hater, I was actually looking forward to calling the females on my friends list to comment :P

Sicknature [2087102]

Lol, women hater

If we are throwing wild accusations, I doubt she even is a female.

Looking at the profile signature of her and her spouse they have the exact same style, both in the happy jump business as wel.

Their statistics is also interesting, he started playing again in november, she started 2 months later and their networth is going back and forth since.

 

Ofcourse I could be wrong though xD

 

Ps: KingABz doesn't discriminate women, he discrimates everyone

LadyVoldemort [3189612]

You are wrong, I am most certainly a female thank you. Why don’t you report my account if you think I’m a multi??? the discrimination is now turning to full out wild accusations that are untrue. I’m in the westworld discord like your faction, feel free to check me out :)

Anon [1771528]

Boring.

 

This isn’t what the gfxhub is about people roll up roll up if you’re a genuine person and want to learn contribute or sharpen your skills! Or simply to buy and preview art or just to chill and shoot the shit.

 

discord.gg/gfxhub get involved :)

LadyVoldemort [3189612]

Discriminates women and makes wild accusations. I’m commenting every time you bump it :) you can not roll up and join to sharpen your skills unless they deem you worthy 

dhensley121 [2041747]

lol what an idiotic thing to say, salty you can’t get your wife to enjoy a simple game with you? Lmao starting a service together and being close in style hmmmm no wonder why we’re together in real life, we’re a lot alike.. who would have thought big oofs my man, glad we got you as a detective for these multis tho your nailing it so far lol