Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DR.DISRESPECT

Started by DISTxRTED [3380667] on in Gaming.

17 replies · 352 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

ThatJimmyGuy [2924303]

It's disgusting how most people & streamers that only ever heard a rumor just jumped straight to conclusions and condemned him without ever hearing the entire story. amsmongold albeit being one of my favorite streamers was also one of those people. And now, they're acting like ooooh I always knew dr.disrespect didn't do it, like stfu.

Things are never just black & white, and whenever I hear stories like dr. disrespect's, I always wait until I hear the full story from both sides or a TRUSTED source. a lot of pages and people now just fake the news for views with no respect for integrity, because I'm not even gonna remember the name of the magazine or website that published that article but I'll remember the article and the allegations made in it.

As for dr.disrespect, whatever the f**k happened to innocent until proven guilty? Things like these not only tarnish and break the accused's life beyond repair, they also damage the actual people who get sexually assaulted, harassed and other victims of such crimes. Because of the amount of cases of falsely accused people rising up, people now wouldn't take the actual victims serious on the account of "you're just faking it for publicity or fame or whatever".

I hope he sues the company and people in the company for defamation & genuinely hope they get prison time but that's unlikely. dr.disrespect will hopefully be able to continue his work without trouble but we both know it won't be the same, so I hope the absolute best for him.

DISTxRTED [3380667]

I made sure to make time to watch his first stream back, it's a shame all his so called friends left in a blink of an eye. The whole truth will be out eventually, but I think I believe the doc. I hope he sues the shit out of them also. His name's been so drug threw the mud by twitch the last 6 years or whatever it's been.

DeathInnit [2659803]

It's funny how the internet took him down immediately after hearing all the accusations without any sort of actual proof or evidence to back up the accusations. Don't get me wrong he has done a wrong in the past but the fact that when you got pedophiles like Kris whatever tf he was from MrBeast, was hit with all the shit he did in the past like the loli art, texting minors, sexting them and using the n-word with the hard r and worse leaving your own wife and child, he still has a platform and many of the influencers except a few decided to stay silent about it whereas with Dr.Disrespect, every streamer and youtuber went wild on him and twitch ended up banning and terminating him. 

Crazy how the world works.

Cute [2068379]

Ironically you don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about. He himself admitted he had inappropriate chats with a minor in response to an actual twitch employee saying he did. And then he did in fact sue twitch and probably lost since he didn't brag about winning. He also admitted to cheating on his wife at the very twitchcon the twitch employee alleges he tried to meet the minor at. No sane person needs more proof than that, the dude is an unfaithful creepy weirdo at best.

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

Terrible dude. He should have just kept his mouth shut probably. Though with the clarification / apology he posted, atleast we could confirm that he did chat minors inappropriately 

Baroo31 [3445026]

Baroo can't type well because hand is dead.  Please help the baroo company.  By destroying all the pdf files. Also please pray for baroos hoove