Mutation Vs NS2
Started by Nova [1570883] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think this war confirms what everyone in HoF has been thinking for a very VERY long time
Chain Reaction are a pile of shit
Yup. I second that motion.
Ok, that was a great push finally from you lot. Happy to finally get some action.
Sorry we had to bring out the big guns for that push back.
Some friendly fire group attacks going on in the winning team. The farming monotony is getting in peoples head.
Some nice pushes on both sides.
Yeah, it's been a fun one. Definitely impressive to watch your pushes, and a lot of fun to try to fight them off.
Glad we finally matched - this has been a long time coming.
Damn, I didn't even manage to make him fully pay.
04:53:58 - 15/09/24 You paid $352,500 of the $352,500 upkeep bill on your spouse's Private Island
We're docking your pay for mugging a war target. Just bill him
Hey NS II - Max has been BLEEDING points for you while online. But because we're allies, we got your back.
Edit, TWO MINUTES LATER:
Seriously, you need to send him to CR.
fkrhino <-- click
Mentions: An apology to Monarch Mutation
Disgraceful lack of shit talk and salt in this thread tbh
suck yer mom mentos
probably out there banging some 10/10 super model as we speak.
compulsory meme:
So far an excellent effort by both sides!
Nova and kinglion in particular been very good in leading!
I say Aaash for leader of NS2 now ... best leader after CapturerHulkmad!
I'm only posting because of this: [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
If RNG's post is not a banger he's getting kicked