Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do you Torn?

Started by TheInbreadCat [3187708] on in General Discussion.

49 replies · 1.01k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Not to piss if your cornflakes but if you drag any window from any program on a Windows computer to the edge of the screen, it'll divide the screen space into 2 halves. If you have Windows 10 or 11 it'll even suggest windows to fill the other half. 

 

Makes me wonder if this is an Opera feature or OS feature. 

Beerson [1576144]

I've been using multiple windows for a while with Torn, this just works much cleaner doing it in the browser instead of in explorer.

Helps that it keeps both "windows" in focus too, unlike when using explorer where you'd click second window and chats would start popping up, scripts loading up etc.

Warwinds [3015831]

Thief and now Gym Rat

Both

Torn PDA

Yes

Torn Tools

Tornstats, Discord, Yata

 

RW could be smoother, there's some lag coming through on my fiber network, which never happens anywhere else but RW in Torn. 

 

Can't live without the friends I've made on the game so far, can't get by without yer pals.  Wish I took 3 xanax since day one. I started a few months too late. Catching up now but coulda used the extra energy, just didn't get it

TheInbreadCat [3187708]

I appreciate the feedback from those who actually gave feedback related to my questions! There's definitely some FOMO with torn and it seems like every time I turn around someone shows some kewl tool, script, or site that allows them to cut corners and make things easier. 

 

If anyone's interested, I use Torn PDA primarily, but also a bunch of scripts and 3rd party sites like the ones that help you with crimes, bazaar management, item finding, and analytics. I dabbled in making my own scripts and spreadsheets too, but didn't make anything production ready 

 

Thanks all!

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

Usually it's just do xanax, crimes, wander the forums, check chats, check messages, restart cycle xD