STATUS: CLOSED
Im good now. Thanks you all
Hello, Im buying losses for 350k/attack.
If this thread is open, then you can go for it. I'll pay quickly
Just attack me, and get paid. No need to send logs.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
STATUS: CLOSED
Im good now. Thanks you all
Hello, Im buying losses for 350k/attack.
If this thread is open, then you can go for it. I'll pay quickly
Just attack me, and get paid. No need to send logs.
I used 650e and got paid straight away
Pays quick and nice amount too
So I attack and lose?
Yes
04:01:35 - 15/09/24 You sent $700,000 to ROZE_ with the message: Thanks for the 2 losses
:14:14 - 14/09/24 You sent $3,500,000 to Zailarion with the message: Thanks for the 10 losses
+rep!
I'd sell losses to TDup anytime!
You got it
Selling losses, DM me ^^
Closed. Don't attack me anymore.
I'm going to pay latest attacks within the next 15 minutes.
Thanks everyone.
Selling losses. Please pm me.