Please grave. I might have posted this too soon.
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Please grave. I might have posted this too soon.
Wait it's for the graphics section but only available to download via the discord channel?
That is correct.
But this is a thread for people use forums for the graphics section
So honestly you all should be there already.
Nah don't like discord .
Well, it's been very helpful for walking people through their art
Amazing stuff in there !
Just to clarify since Frank created the GFX Hub we've had a section called individual resources, where learners and artists can post renders, c4ds, fractals, textures etc. Sly has recently managed to extract all these files, almost 1.5k files, and put it into one pack for an easy download
Probably the biggest resources pack on the Internet right now :P Thank you to everyone chipping in for all those months
AK has his own Exclusive GFX Hub pack in the works that has resources not posted in channels, that's coming soon too
This is a link to a resources pack to help artists (which was posted in the past in GFX section no issues) and not a discord thread- but I'm guessing it'll get graved anyway :)
Thanks for not making this public lol can't have every ai creator having their hands on this shit.
Some of these textures that I've posed in the textures chat took hours if not days or weeks to collate and blow up to high-res, aslong as we try and keep this for the artists and mainly for the GFXHUB, I think everyone will be happy bar Cl3ric0l. xD
Edit: I believe credits should be added, Sly for packing because that must've been a bitch, kbat, Frank, and any and all other collaborators and posters.
GFXHUB 2.0 bigger and better than ever!
Jesus 1.5k that’s a lot xD love it! Let’s get it. I expect more artists to come out of their shell with these resources.
Bo . ..lox
Come cl3. Come join us.
discord invite invalid
PMed
Trying to stay away from too much discord talk here. We're promoting resources put together by Torn artists :)
Is it possible to get an invite to this Discord?
So if you do create art, but you're not active in the forums, you're not supposed to get and use this, correct?
Lots of artists in there who design but not active in forums that have access to the pack
Alright, I misunderstood the reply then. Thanks. So how to get to the discord channel?
you have to win RR against Shooby 😂
Lol. What are the stakes?
5b minimum