Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lovers Lane Recruiting

Started by MobyDuck [9944] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
MobyDuck [9944]

Hello, my name is MobyDuck, I was recruiting for Lovers Lane, I seen you weren't in a faction, I think you would be what were looking for here in Lovers Lane, I can say we offer +3 travel, for when you getting those travel merits, and we offer, protection, a full medical armory, and a drug armory, looking for chainers, we have chain up to 25, but Id like to get a few more ppl that will run regular 10 chains! if you want a place to cccall your home, we would love to have your helping building this faction! send app!