:)
Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Resist for what? I'm just using forums,nobody asked you to reply to me. I just saw LadyV playing the victim again, and I found it funny. :D Oh wait, I forgot—I'm not allowed to use the forums because the 'Three Musketeers' won't let me.
You can live rent free too :)
11:54:12 - 17/09/24 You offered to rent your Mansion property with 1,000 maximum happiness to dhensley121 at $1 for 7 days
I can't use forums anymore? Did I mention your name anywhere?:D
Guess we will see what my leader thinks
Hoping in a thread that doesn’t involve you just cuz you see us…man pls have some more fun in your life you seem so bored checking our pages for forum posts everyday 😭
He edits his comment hahahahahaahahahahha hell nah
And? :D I accidentally posted a reply to you without hitting the reply button, which is why I edited it with a smiley. No need for two of the same messages. :D
Can you guys stop derailing the thread with your faction issues, thanks
As much as I'm someone to give Abz shit at any opportunity, I must interject.
Abz discriminates against everyone. He doesn't hate female artists. I am a female and I am an artist (kinda). Abz has done nothing but support me and hype me up and even collabed with me. (He also bullies me but story for another day)
Abz is just a straight shooter when it comes to art and people faking their way with crap or AI.
Thanks for coming to my TedTalk x
Bruh single handedly keeping this thread at the top. Gg
Discrimination
Yeah you said ladyv playing victim again and I haven’t contacted you in three months since I asked my leader to have your weird ass leave me alone. Here you are three months later clicking my page everyday looking for any opportunity to comment to me and you thought this was it. You are weird as hell stay off my page stalker
Lmao, maybe you’re discriminating against female artists.
Or maybe you just don’t like being called out.
My advice either way is to prove them wrong by posting and improving. Not whatever self-righteous crusade this is to pretend women are victims at the hands of (checks notes) ABz.
GL to you either way x
This is a Forum Post about a GFX server. Please stop derailing this Post just to create Drama.
This was not created as a post for people to air their grievances with one another. If you have issues with a player please block and ignore them. There is no need to stalk their posts just to complain.
GFX HUB
Now without women
Now with a resource pack to help artists containing over 1000 files
DONT JOIN
One of the very best Discord Servers I've ever joined! Fun community, excellent help/tutorials, and awesome talents!
Go to: discord.gg/gfxhub
Shit server
Best server
Home of 50 year olds like Bernz and 13 year olds like WWX
Zero discrimination
Join now