While I was away from torn trying to put my own life back together, Finbarfinbar took co-lead to help out, only to take every dollar the faction had and ran...
I get that this game is about crime and all but dude, thats a lot of my own work, and was only away because everything is falling apart and now I have nothing left on here either?
This is just insane.
I almost dont want to even continue with torn anymore and have been playing for 5 years...
I can see if it happened because i made someone new to the faction a co lead but this was because I literally lost everything irl. and have been working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week to try and catch up... finally caught my first break long enough to check back in and now this is all gone too?
Its just f**king low....
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3299722
22:44:58 - 30/08/24 FinbarFinbar was given $892,570,753 by FinbarFinbar.
22:48:03 - 30/08/24 FinbarFinbar adjusted FinbarFinbar's recorded money balance from $-885,748,424 to $0
03:05:59 - 09/09/24 FinbarFinbar left the faction
Mentions: FinbarFinbar [3299722]