Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lowest car specific win percentage in Torn ever?

Started by Ksenon [2604528] on in Racing.

4 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ksenon [2604528]

Racing legend Rogue was - righteously - flabbergasted when he saw the statistics of my car in class C.

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

This is the car in detail:

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Does anyone have another car with "better" statistics than my Chevalier? It would be very interesting to see such beautiful abnormalities.

 

Rogue [1873490]

Kids on bicycles are laughing at you sir, but your patience / commitment is admirable.

 

Please upgrade the Colina Tanprice at least a little when you get to class B though, we want you to reach class A someday.

pestilence101 [445588]

LMAO and I thought I limped through class C (I did a strip out and maybe one or two other upgrades, I’ll have to check my car stats when I land.)

 

Had a couple people try to tell me that I didn’t need to upgrade a class B car at all in order to get to class A… did you also receive that advice way back when you started racing? 👀