auction ends 09/22 12:00 tct
1. 30mil kingabz
2 .20 mil divalicious
3. 110mil ak
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
auction ends 09/22 12:00 tct
1. 30mil kingabz
2 .20 mil divalicious
3. 110mil ak
$15m on number 2, please!
3 25m
1 25m
30m #3
Nice
My man
+5 on 1 Plz
#3 50m
I'll bid kingabz on number 1 - that's gorgeous
Image number 2 is under copyright protection was looking at her stuff a few weeks back...
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4XBqY4?album_id=7055947
that +5 ?
I'm not entirely sure that the artist can copyright a render of a game character
No, it's actual ownership of abz lmao - I'm too broke ATM but that piece is tidy
I can accept abz haha
I don't know mate this sounds like Mewtwo wants to gift abz a sig
Thanks brother Mewtwo you shouldn't have :D
Think he means he's going to bid on it for you using your money
f**king Mewtwo
Nearly, I'm going to bid on it using abz as currency
Comes under fair use mate, it's the reason GFX/tagging community still standing last 20 years across the Internet
f**k u
my 5th stat
55m on 3