Hi, I was just wondering how do you gain more respect by attacking someone?
I know something by using a warlord weapon,
but is there something else besides that?
~Feern
Started by Feern [3022108] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi, I was just wondering how do you gain more respect by attacking someone?
I know something by using a warlord weapon,
but is there something else besides that?
~Feern
This goes over how respect gain is calculated:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Chain#Gaining_respect
it covers everything except using a warlord weapon.
I generally recommend going for the highest level you can easily beat (a bit more than half your stats) to people who ask this question. That way you're maximising your level and fair fight multipliers, and are less likely to lose
It's like fermon here have said or you can do missions until you got expert difficulty, then you can add those targets using yata.yt and have a personal high-quality list of high respect targets for you to grind on.
A fair fight, a war hit, a group attack, and an attack overseas will trigger higher respect gains.