Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Error (Server Error) on Items page

Started by dookwat [3429776] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
dookwat [3429776]

Seeing a 500 Error (Server Error) when I view the Items page. I'm on a laptop running Chrome. Attaching a screenshot of the error for reference, thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This was probably something temporary. I will ask the devs to check what happened here when they are back tomorrow. Closing this for now.

 

Thanks!