Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie issue

Started by Cyberpnk [2914650] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cyberpnk [2914650]

Hi,

 

I made a bookie bet in the baseball game

 

LG Twins v Doosan Bears

2-Way Full event

finished at 08:22:00 - 21/09/2024 TCT

 

I won the bet but now, 28+ hours has passed and I didn't receive my money and the bet seems "stuck". Can you help me please?

 

Thanks