Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Space Marine 2

Started by Judge_Doom [2140277] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Judge_Doom [2140277]

Anyone else playing?  If so, what do you think of it?  I haven't put enough time into it to really form an opinion yet.  It's going to be my main game after I finish Black Myth though I believe. 

HomelessE [2778951]

I’ve been playing it and I am loving it so far, didn’t play the first one but honestly doesn’t feel like I need too, the game is just amazing all around

SmokeSolo [3155079]

The campaign is pretty standard. 8-10 hours, play once and probably never again. 

 

PvP feels really disappointing which is weird because the first game had done it really well. Its not terrible or anything, just soooo bland like did they slap it on 2 weeks before release or something?

 

Operations is awesome, I hope they add way more content in the future though. With only 6 missions, each taking 30 mins at most to complete it gets old hearing the same voicelines, same cutscenes etc. 30 hours played and everything is unlocked. 

 

Solid 7/10 game overall. 

EVETINE [2231549]

currently playing the games campaign i chose angel of death for my first run and am stuck on the cartifax i get him close to death then get stomped

Judge_Doom [2140277]

I've played up to the third story part with a friend.  It's been pretty fun co-op. The levels are fairly long too.  It just sucks you're not leveling up your actual character.  The operations are definitely the best part IMO too.  Bulwark is my fav class to play but tactical seems like the best overall.

 

I hope they add more stuff soon because it does seem like there's going to be a short and boring end game. Unless you like the PVP alot.