Just a simple easy to play game pick a word and make limericks, ditties, rap lyrics or make up something with the word chosen but it has to rhyme.
•
Then the next post will use the previous posts rhyming word to make up lyrics (doesn't have be to be rap), limericks, another rhyme and so on.
•
I'm trying to make Torns longest rap tune try and keep it clean (Ya filthy animals, lol), this is just for fun so no prizes just as many witty posts as possible to see where it goes.
I'll go first...........
•
I created this thread to twist people's head and see how many folk bit, like a worm on a hook who can't read a book I dunno if it's gonna be shit. The word I have chosen is FIRE maybe to everyone's ire, but I don't give a shit coz I'm starting it am sure other posts will be dire.....
Keep it going