1484
Started by Telomun [463664] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 2,742 / 2,742 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
1484
1485
Who missed 1486? Tut tut
1,487!
Uhm...everyone, including you.
1,487 crew checking in.
Ay ay!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
A whole lot of people will have to die before this thread comes to an end.
we almost got an internet apocalypse and it didn't even make a huge change to the number of onliners... it looks like torn players will find a way.
I propose when we get to 2,048 people, We RR for the prizes.
In just 11 rounds of RR we could go from 2,048 people to 1 winner.
Do you think you could win 11 round in a row to be #1 amongst us all?
Do you think you could win 11 round in a row to be #1 amongst us all?
No. But I don't like my odds of outliving everyone else, either.
I cNt even survive the first bullet
Sounds live I've found my 1st round opponent
You can't change the rules during the march, mate...
missed this by 1 week at the beginning but there is little doubt i will be the last one standing ;p
but...
you're not in the race, you can't be last one standing...
I suppose if he outlives us for a week...
He could always outlive those on the list...and so could most current and future players...but they can NEVER say that they are PERFECT according to when Torn released the counter.
Basically this
Title is best activity streak...
Not longest from when the counting started.
This will make claiming prizes an issue.
But I think some of us will out live the game.