I scroll on mobile and forum posts that I don't click has this preview which covers a good chunk of the page, making me unable to read other posts. Image posted : https://ibb.co/gyv5jDc
Forum post preview bug
Started by ShrimpButt [3072934] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you please try clearing your cache from the app settings and see if it resolves the issue? If not, please provide a screen recording of the way to replicate the issue. As far as I know, if the preview is open, you can click anywhere on the screen to dismiss the preview.
Cleared cache. Not a huge deal, just a little annoying as it just covers up stuff as I scroll.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mzZ2KbCcN3UsbAKy7
Can you please provide your device name, app and OS version?
Pixel 6a
TornPDA, latest version
Android 14, September security update
Can you replicate the issue in a mobile browser like Chrome?
Hello
It's been a long time since the last reply
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
Thanks
No I am fixed thank you
Closed. Thanks!