At what networth yall start buying and opening caches/flipping caches?
Networth/Cache
Started by GraphicDesigner [2822330] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 50
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Pic [2716847]
· 36 likes ·
Let's go Gambling! Awe dang it Awe dang it Awe dang it x20 - booby [2245352]
· 23 likes ·
never - Ark [2744779]
· 14 likes ·
The moment I could afford one.... lol naw jk I was about 20b before a friend told me about cache and my torn career went spiraling down wish I didn't listen I'd probably be 100b-200b+ networth ched needs to allow …
Don't know about flipping caches, I think there might be another profession for you 🤔😂
never
The moment I could afford one.... lol naw jk I was about 20b before a friend told me about cache and my torn career went spiraling down wish I didn't listen I'd probably be 100b-200b+ networth ched needs to allow people to ban themself from opening caches like the casino
🍿🍿🍕
Damn
Opening caches is pretty shit most of the time you're not even breaking even. There's too many bad weapons that can be pulled.
When you add multiple tiers of "rarity" as well as bad perks to both the shit weapons and the good weapons, you're even less likely to get anything to even cover the cache cost.
If you're expecting to make money, good luck. If you just want to do it to see what you get, shouldn't really matter your net, just do what you want.
Let's go Gambling!
Awe dang it
Awe dang it
Awe dang it
x20
None because I'm broke
Just don't lol
Using my own bad maffs I calculated the odds (based on circulation from about 3 months ago) of getting each type of Armor. I figured it's not worth it and better to just save up enough money to buy a piece I wanted instead.
Dune Set (23.06%)
Gloves: 4.51%
Boots: 3.02%
Helmet: 4.85%
Vest: 5.68%
Pants: 5.01%
Riot Set (30.13%)
Gloves: 5.61%
Boots: 5.66%
Helmet: 6.58%
Vest: 6.27%
Pants: 6.00%
Assault Set (32.46%)
Gloves: 6.45%
Boots: 6.31%
Helmet: 6.08%
Vest: 6.95%
Pants: 6.68%
Delta Set (4.50%)
Gloves: 0.90%
Boots: 0.88%
Helmet: 0.90%
Vest: 0.90%
Pants: 0.93%
Marauder Set (2.37%)
Gloves: 0.49%
Boots: 0.42%
Helmet: 0.52%
Vest: 0.41%
Pants: 0.52%
Vanguard Set (1.59%)
Gloves: 0.31%
Boots: 0.33%
Helmet: 0.28%
Vest: 0.35%
Pants: 0.32%
Sentinel Set (2.48%)
Gloves: 0.47%
Boots: 0.51%
Helmet: 0.50%
Vest: 0.49%
Pants: 0.52%
EOD Set (0.869%)
Gloves: 0.20%
Boots: 0.20%
Helmet: 0.23%
Vest: 0.23%
never opened a cache
At any point that you have the money to gamble and are willing to risk it.
Scofield has opened 15k+ Caches, ask him.
15k+??!??!??!!????
Probably never, I've already seen people take massive losses from opening drug packs and caches are just drug packs on steroids
you'd get a bigger return just learning to master real poker strategies and play (not hardcore just fundementals), and go sit in whale tables or weekday tables with spastics who all-in on J8 Offsuit for the chance of a straight... and fleece those tables a couple times a week lol.
The amount of people playing poker even if they are colluding with faction mates or buddies that are clueless and lack fundementals is up there lol. Just learn it and wipe them.
I've never cache flipped. Heard too many horror stories. I do on occasion open one just for the thrill of it though.
This was enough for me. :)
It’s f**king ass, bro.
01:41:51 - 18/12/23 You opened a Melee Cache and gained a Hammer (Frenzy)