Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporarily closed

Started by KingGoose [3274570] on in Fun & Games.

85 replies · 969 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KingGoose [3274570]

8 more hours before I decide to pull. If you'd like to join in, send Xanax directly to me for your chance at the Donator Pack, or any of the other prizes

KingGoose [3274570]

40/40 Xanax drawn. 

 

Winning #s are:

 

25, 28, and 18

 

I will reach out to the winners for prizes. And yodate everything later. Thanks for playing everyone!

 

Update: working on increasing to 50 with no limits, but am adjusting a new prize structure. Might even make it more just to have more prizes. More coming soon!

KingGoose [3274570]

Already more than 25% done with the new lotto, let's go!

 

Also make sure to get your parcels ready for the end of the month!

 

KingGoose [3274570]

We are 2 weeks away from the parcel raffle! I also am extending this one to 3 days for a couple reasons: I told you guys we'd try to do 2 per month but I'm just doing 1, and also, my irl birthday is the 30th, so I will be throwing another birthday bash!🥳 So be on the lookout.👀

 

Lastly, if you're intimidated by some big entry or raffle or anything at all, the parcel raffles just require you to have a fill an empty box with items from our list. The nice thing though is you have the opportunity to just send beer if that's what you can afford/choose.

 

$10x10 bottles of beer= only 100 per entry.

 

Send more parcels guys. The person who won last time donated 💯s of parcels, making it almost guaranteed that they would win. I'm letting you guys know now so you can start boxing! Let's make this the best parcel raffle yet!

KingGoose [3274570]

How many parcels do you guys have for the raffle?

Have you told your friends?

Have you told your faction?

Have you told your grandma?? Don't worry, I'll tell her

KingGoose [3274570]

Just pushed pass the halfway mark for the lotto. Do t forget, there's no more limits. Also, every Xanax has a 10% chance to win now that we have 4 prizes!

KingGoose [3274570]

It's my irl birthday Monday, so I'm throwing another birthday bash! Stop by and say hi, maybe leave a Present on the table, and take a look at some of the other stuff we have going on!

 

72hr parcel raffle! To celebrate September, I'll be accepting parcels for this months raffle from now until October 1st. After receiving hundreds of parcels from individuals last time, I'm expecting this to be a little more competitive! Help me keep the SGCC running!

 

Prizes to be announced! Make sure to check the 24hr Parcel Raffle Rules Here. And with that,

 

Raffle Open!

Mentions: Temporarily closed

pestilence101 [445588]

Happy early birthday KingGoose!!! 🎈🧁🎉

 

Posting now in case I forget on Monday. We’re birthday month twins! But my birthday has already happened, so I’m definitely older than you 😊

KingGoose [3274570]

Its my birthday everybody!

I have TONS going on right now in the forums

 

Total donations for this weeks 6-Pack of Energy Drinks:

Caffeincon Post

 

Total Parcels received for the raffle: 510

Parcel Raffle Rules

 

Total Xanax for current Lotto: 22

Xanax Lotto

 

Naming Contest for next month still going on. Winner chosen after reset to get the DP.

SGCC Homepage

 

Mentions: Come get your E cans for Caffeinecon! · Temporarily closed