Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PAUSED

Started by Eaglewing [571041] on in Attacking.

18 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

METALzsolt [2413874] ×2 mrfloeberg [3436689] ×1

Eaglewing [571041]

Currently on pause! 

 

Buying Losses!

 

Will be paying $300,000 per loss.

 

  • All levels welcome
  • Bulk losses preferred 
  • Bonus payment of $2,000,000 will be made for every 100th hit per customer (Equals to 320k per hit)
  • Payments will be made ASAP
  • Up to 10,000 defends required
  • Please have patience waiting for payment, if I am online it will be fast, I do however go offline at times. 
  • Message/Mail when finished and will do one payment rather than multiple

 

All losses tracked by TLL created by METALzsolt [2413874]

 

 

Blacklisted customers (Will not be paid)

 

  1. mrfloeberg [3436689] - Demanded payment for one loss while I was offline

 

 

Paid out so far:

$ 121.93M

 

 

Mentions: METALzsolt [2413874] · mrfloeberg [3436689]

Eaglewing [571041]

Everyone has been paid and up to date. Price has been altered to align with the current market. 

 

Will also make a bonus payment for every 100th loss per customer

Eaglewing [571041]

All outstanding payments made.

 

I must remind everyone: Do not demand payment from me when I am offline, payments will be made once I am online. We have our first backlisted customer for this