I've completed all the education courses! ... now what do I study?
Started by Aedria [2141974] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I've completed all the education courses! ... now what do I study?
The new ones that are being released on a Tuesday
I suggest going for a degree in the real world.
Study the weapons of every category in torn dot com
Now that's just crazy talk.
...okay, NOW I've finished all the education courses.
Until another crime is released, I guess.
congrats!
I'm not planning to sell my 10% edu reduction stock block yet in case of another released EDU
Take all the drugs, no education to be kicked from anymore!
Simple question, so how long did that take you...
Side note, I have just started playing "torn".
Just like in real life, it is now time to focus on making money.
It takes you about as long as college would in real life
nice, how long did it take?
I have just started too, any tips or anything I could do to get geared up or getting easy Xanax?