Thank you for confirming! I'll send you a separate message as I'd like to run my next accessibility release past you before releasing it
Posts archived: 175 / 175 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Installed and loving it so far
I confirm, that made it work! Thanks a lot!! ;)
Thank you for the change to the 10k targets page.
Makes navigating through the list so much easier for me.
Awesome work. :)
Love it very much
Would it be possible to add the estimated FF on a wall for TT-wars?
Wow that’s class lad! Thx a mil!
Mostlikely not very popular opinion BUT any new API related tool keeps destroying game mechanics that are intended work in a certain way. Why do players need to be spoonfed. Play the game, not let a bot play for you.
We should think more that not if we could, but if we should.
Does this work on kiwi browser for mobile by any chance?
amazing work as always! very useful for targets during wars and missions
Yes that's how I'm using it
I have no idea how to install. Using iPad with Torn PDA. Was able to download but doesn’t run
not the hero we deserve, but the hero we get.
great script for missions and wars, thanks for the amazing work as always! been following you since i saw your post on stealth attackers/bounties
Great work will certainly be using :)
Yeah. While it's a cool thing to be able to build something like this, what are the long term consequenses if everyone now has to start using it? I fear it will end up taking away from the game more than it will add to it. What happens to selling spies, the skill of picking your opponents, etc.? So much happens in this game because we don't know everything about the other players. I fear that if this becomes a big thing, it will essentially remove elements and features from the game, simplifying the gameplay and making it more boring.
Awesome work bro, this is cool!
I can't get it to run on Firefox, I keep getting a source map error.
I got it working on Firefox after disabling a Universal Bypass extension (skips link shortening sites).
To be fair, that extension somehow causes a few other scripts to also not work, though I'm not sure why.
Oh interesting! I'll add that to the list of things to look into. If it's a significant issue I could also add something to the FAQ