Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission points exploit

Started by Bilbobigishes [3409192] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Bilbobigishes [3409192]

I was finishing my mission and clicked on the complete button then became frustrated when I could not load the next page so I began to click it alot and then I wound up with a ton of mission points and this can be done over and over again so I urge you to look into this I don't think anyone has reported this but me but I could have miss looked but thank you for your eye ball attention anyway

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You haven't received any extra mission credits. You should have 172 credits at present per the logs and you do. There's no duplicate gains in the logs.

 

Thanks!