I don't know how to delete posts
This is a dead post
Started by Wolfie0 [3421867] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- pawl [1821105]
· 5 likes ·
If you're going to call me out at least bring receipts. Here's the logs: [image: i.ibb.co]
Oh, and I'm not sure who in your faction is supposed to have mugged me, as my next mug was an hour and a half later after I'd won a higher value game. Getting $0 sounds about right though. 😉
this is bugs and issues, not your personal fighting domain. Go to pm's if you're going to argue.
Fair play, should have known that was overstepping the mark. Apologies. =]
He's justified tho, OP didn't make a bug report, OP falsely accused pawl of exploiting RR:
I'll say it once again, the players name is pawl (1821105) and he is a level 30 player exploiting Russian roulette.
Not really, the discourse still doesn't belong here.
There is known bugs regarding timing out and taking action, its been confirmed for as far as I've seen, over 3 months now. The OP might have a valid bug report, worded incorrectly because they don't understand the game.
But the arguing doesn't belong here regardless. B&I isn't for defending yourself lol.
He literally got accused and is standing his ground and showing proof that he’s not cheating. That is related to the op post and definitely belongs in this post however yours and mine doesn’t.
I would defend the first, but in fairness my second post was a little bit petty.
Oh ye I thought u got called out on ur first comment, ur second comment wasn’t needed but who tf cares. If it’s not needed an officer will tell u so.
retards
After that lovely comment don't you feel hungry?
Do you need a snack after a exhausting conversation with another noob in the forums?
Look no further, Holux's hotdogs™ 🙏😁
🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭
Definitely made with real meat. 😉
My guy
There are some issues with RR page status not being updated correctly. It has been reported here and is currently being investigated.
Thanks!
Mentions: RR game timed out, but wouldn't let me take action