Does anyone need me to do any favours? I can't promise that I'll complete them but I'll try to complete hem
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
My good friend HOLUX and Pingu need a popcorn distributor 🍿
My good friend -Beesus- needs a spouse, he keeps bothering me telling me he's lonely
i do!
can u collect all 27k+ of the tangerines ingame and send them to me? thank u
Yes, you can send bogie a few messages asking him to help you. He loves giving millions to new players to help them out.
Ummmmm... Yes! Buy junk off the item market and then set up a trade with me. Buy anything under $300. 😎
See my forum and profile signatures for giveaways and my buy thread (Settings > Profile signature> toggle on > apply, repeat with forum signatures. Then go to my profile.). There's also an amazing noob post that has a bunch of raffles and giveaways in it and all the guides and it's pretty incredible.
But really, I'm not the only trader. Do a bit of research before you blindly trade to me. I mainly commented this way to be funny and educational 😊
Mentions: New Public Guidebook for new players [Live Update]
The toilet in the breakroom could use a good scrub down.👍
You mean Torn? Oh. Yes, indeed. Could you work on the bug that's currently affecting many of us? It makes about a third of the pages/links disappear from view.
Thanks!
Welcome to Torn, too.
We shave male guests legs at my gents club. I need someone to clean up the mess we make. You can wear a Pokémon go hat someone left after we found the body!
Duke usually has some
xD
yeah, we need someone for the night shift, lmao
Whatever you do, for God's sake don't ever find yourself in real life prison.
apparently we need night staff 😉😂
🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭
Yeah, get out of Noob stats asap. xD
Do not post this in Global chat
can we do them in shapes? I've always wanted to shave the batman logo into someone
Graved, not a discussion