Good morning, good evening, and goodnight!
As we have set up in the past, before having to leave the city I operated Saint Paula's Hospital. Where my self and a few others managed to put together a charity ran organization. I have returned back to the city, so I guess I am going to get back to work!
Much like St. Paula's,
Pharma-Hug is a charity ran organization, we are set on trying to lower the population count of our very own Torn City Hospital.
Any and all donations (monetary or otherwise) will be put forth to suppourt our goal. Torn City is notorious for having a many of its citizens in the hospital. Here at Pharma-Hug, we see more than just an identification number. We see a citizen who has better things to do than be couped up in a hospital bed.
If you would like to make a difference. Please think of donating supplies today! WHICH IS NOT NESSECARY AT ALL.
We offer a free revive service, and medical supply for any and all of Torn Citizens. Wether just moving into the area, or if you've grown 7 generations in the city, we have you covered.
Here at Pharma-Hug, we want what's best for the citizens of Torn, and it starts with clearing that hospital!