Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1M Stats (finally)

Started by Bxllis [3232000] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Bxllis [3232000]

05:47:05 - 01/10/24 You were awarded the honor: Athletic

This has been a goal of mine for quite some time. I’ve made many mistakes along the way, just recently I got to a 99000 happy jump, but I was about 999 short for the merit lol

 

Here’s to 10M - although I have no idea how long that’s gonna take!

MasterF1re [2854737]

The first million is always the longest! 10m will hit you before you know it, and the sky (and networth) is the limit from there