Anyone else experiencing a screwed up screen in overseas markets? Mexico and Canada are definitely messed up.
Update issues
Started by HoboTrash [3136435] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I don't know because I don't fly.
But maybe bugs and issues with screenshots of the problem is a better place to go.
I already left, but I will fly back and do that.
Many of us are dealing with a bug that blacks out certain pages-- mobile or computers.
Supposedly, they're sending a repairman out on Wednesday.
We'll see.
The only thing I found in the recent Bugs and Issues forum was about some pages in TornPDA not displaying correctly.
If you aren't using TornPDA, did you try CTRL+F5 to clear cache or manually clearing cache. If the problem still persists I would make a fresh post in Bugs and Issues : https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=newthread&f=19&b=0&a=0
Yes there's a bug affecting mobile view. It's being worked on. There have been several bug reports. They are all being referred to the bug report listed by Lohkee above.
There is another bug...ah to heck with it.
It's on the Bug and Issues forum.
Doesn't matter if its computer, mobile, PDA or not!
Good luck.