Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

None standard loadouts

Started by Fuckery [2653035] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 467 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Fuckery [2653035]

So we all see the loadouts threads for EOD, red weapons that make us all salivate, and the loadouts that are so minmaxed even Andyman scratches his head.

 

Let's celebrate the weird weapons, the meme weapons, the weapons that are budget or simply weapons you think are cool that others do not. 

 

Show us all your unique loadouts that aren't just eviscerate, penetrate and rage.

booby [2245352]

i used to rock full disarm and full riot gear. can't kill me if all u got is fists and feet :D

 

5 turn disarm enfield

7 turn disarm beretta 92fs

6 turn disarm metal nuns

 

but turns out if you have crit merits and crit lasers, it actively reduces how many times you hit arms/hands and makes your meme build worse :(

 

 

Fuckery [2653035]

I have a 11T disarm desert eagle and a disarm/parry cutlass for this reason.

 

Disarm is sat on imo, it's a great perk :D

Pat [2638276]

I have a 59% Assassin (inc. damage on first turn) S&W revolver. It's got a crit mod and a first turn accuracy mod.

 

My hope for this undeniably shit weapon is to turn into the essence of what a glass cannon AWP feels like in cs:go.

 

Highest damage I've put out with it so far was 2890 or something close to that, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Sleepy [2748511]

full send it get a deadly shotgun so after your first turn assassinate then proc a deadly hit and 2 shot people lol. 

Pat [2638276]

These are some good ideas definitely, but good lord it's going to be a while before I can afford them 

 

booby [2245352]

i'd recommend an assassinate cobra derringer, you can get one for 150-300m. aim for the best damage x accu x assassinate ratio for the cost u can find

 

u should be able to get a 3-5% deadly shotgun for cheap. aim for something with decent (2-4 turns) of ammo like a benelli or jackhammer. 

 

as for a good rage melee, probably will be pretty expensive as well but you can maybe find an off meta base for relatively cheap in the 4-6% range depending on what merits u have invested in. japanese blade has the highest potential with 10% damage edu done but if not, anything goes

 



 

just did a quick browse of bzimors site, not affliated with any potential sellers here :) https://torn.bzimor.dev/items/weapons/all

Pat [2638276]

solid advice thanks! I'll definitely work towards this load out in future as it looks like a lot of fun and builds up on what I'm already going for :) As I said funds are still the issue (I only hit 1bil networth TODAY woo!!) but Torn's a long game with lots of money to be made. I'll be sure to credit you once I piece it all together and start wrecking peoples shit with it ;)