Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a spouse

Started by Schmaltz [3429920] on in Properties.

3 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Schmaltz [3429920]

I'm flat broke and I'm renting a mansion from somebody.

 

If some other flat broke folk are down I'll propose asf.

 

Not really looking for someone with a massive home. It'd just save my wallet a few bucks to split the cost with somebody and live in the same place as them.

 

I will say I can afford my rental, I'm just setting the expectation for anyone who's interested.