Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking For Work

Started by Curious99 [1722360] on in Company Recruitment.

6 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Curious99 [1722360]

Hey there, 

 

I'm a returning player, active hourly, with no addiction. I'm interested in kick starting my passive income.

 

I am happy to help with recruiting, min-maxing or whatever else you may need. 

I'm reliable, loyal & trustworthy (can connect you with past directors or just check my friends/enemy)

 

MIE 9k/22k/15k, 46k Total.

 

Preferred Perks at 9*-10*

Adult Novelty

Music

Sweet Shop

Candle

Toy

Flower

Lingerie

Grocery

 

Any* 

Logistics 

TV

PSF

 

I'm open to offers from any type of company at any star level.

 

Trains expected, will pay if need to.

 

Pay must reflect current perks/star level.

 

Minimum comp 1M/day at any* or equivalent trains.

 

NO tax except 10*LS.