Got several friends on torn who have this too. The icons for Home, Crimes, Gym etc are all squished together. Is anyone else having the same issue? [image: i.imgur.com]
Glitch after update?
Started by QueenieAelin [3156106] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
It didn't fix itself, we fixed it.
The end is here
I am. Just checked in mid shift. On mobile in chrome.
Yes me and 2 other guys also have this problem
yep, me and some faction members have it too post-update
Same here
It's the end of times I swear
Yes I see this too on iOS Torn PDA
Yep, it's happening on my end too
thx ched
Same here, glad someone posted about this.
Got the same problem here, i just got new glasses, dam it if i had known i would have bought a telescope instead :(
Is happening on my end to I’m on chrome on my phone I’m not home to check if it’s happening on PC chrome
Just seemed to fix itself just now idk what cheds doing
Same for me on ISO Torn app, haven’t checked if it’s the same on the computer yet
It didn't fix itself, we fixed it.
should be fixed
Omg hit the panick button I just might rage quit. ... oh oh they fixed it now nevermind
fixed