New player here, hope I win :P
Free Parcel
Started by for_ever [3330098] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 187 / 187 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If There Is Any Left, I Would Like Plz :)
I just follow the Others, u r from china
And if I get something decent from u, i ll Make profile sig For u free
that's a very interesting coincidence ngl
Hi
I'll take a shot at opening one.
China!
I'll take one if still available
Cyprus?
People like freedom
no people like October 1st
Please don't send me a parcel 🤥
Parcels will be send when I get back to torn, and one of them worth more than 2m
I keep seeing these "free stuff post" I'm new is this a scam PLZ DONT SCAM ME!!!
Helloooo
I will send the parcels later because I've been attacked all the time
A giveaway calls, and I’m here to play,
Seventy-five parcels, one might come my way.
Candies, plushies, energy and cheer,
Alcohol, drugs—so much to endear!
Fifteen million in value, spread with care,
Gifts for the lucky, a fortune to share.
I send my hope before the deadline’s here,
Dreaming of prizes, I hold them near.
Could it be China, with its National Day?
October 1st, a grand display.
I make my guess, with fingers tight,
Hoping a parcel will take its flight!
Before October 7th, my entry I send,
Wishing the fortune might just bend.
Maybe a box filled with wonder and glee,
Will land at my door, especially for me!
Can I get a parcel?
You sent a Parcel to Absent_Achiver
You sent a Parcel to LBarr0n
You sent a Parcel to Venyx
You sent a Parcel to CousinRed
You sent a Parcel to Lewie7x
You sent a Parcel to Palehotok
You sent a Parcel to Xenovas
You sent a Parcel to AsyrAttab
You sent a Parcel to SonofCoul
You sent a Parcel to -Bald-Ronin-
more special items today, and one of them get a parcel worth 2m