Does getting a red failure on the warehouse arson mean lost crime XP?
Warehouse arson failure.
Started by DariusAngel [2176921] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Omanpx [1906686]
· 23 likes ·
Doing warehouse arsons in 2024 means you failed at crimes. - DariusAngel [2176921]
· 9 likes ·
I just didn’t want to do crimes 2.0. Is that a crime? (Sorry. I could resist making the pun.) - Quinxa [2730602]
· 7 likes ·
Steal a guide
green = good
yellowish = nothing
red = bad
So I should just steal parked cars because it isn’t a failable crime?
Steal a guide
Doing warehouse arsons in 2024 means you failed at crimes.
I just didn’t want to do crimes 2.0. Is that a crime? (Sorry. I could resist making the pun.)
Omanpx would be disappointed if you didn't at least try
Well Crimes 2.0 looked horribly complicated so I just figured I’d go with what I know.
What you know will be gone eventually, might as well start on those Crimes 2.0 skills.
If you're failing at arson warehouses then I strongly recommend you move to Cromer 2.0. it's considerably more fun.
You'll also likely get loads more Nerve and a few awards.
When I moved I went from 30 to 50 Nerve and got about 30 merits.
Crimes 2.0 is really fun.
I remember stealing jackets for awhile then you move to arson
look in the guides section though I can not remember how many jackets till you switch to arson
If you think that the crimes in 2.0 are 'horribly complicated' then you have a lot more problems coming your way
switch to 2.0
Well, when you put it that way. I think I will.
Brother, Crimes 2.0 is as simple as can be. Instead of arsons you’d be doing graffiti. The money you make in crimes 2.0 might seem less than crimes 1.0, but once we’re allowed to steal vehicles again it’ll be much better.
The worst thing you can do would be to stick around on crimes 1.0 if you’re not making millions from stealing cars. That, or utilizing the guaranteed jail times. Crimes 1.0 has its benefits, but they won’t be around long enough to be wasting time with arsons.
Moved to Q&A Forum.
Yes. In the old system a red failed crime losses you approximately 20x the xp gain of a green success, or a percentage of your total xp, whichever is smaller.
As other have said, switch now and start grinding up your crime skills ready for OC2.0.
I miss arson hosps! :D
What is your natural nerve bar not counting merits or faction perks?
From what I remember it should be something like:
20-25nnb steal jackets
25-30nnb stealth virus
then at 30nnb+ is recommended for warehouse arsons
I'd also recommend getting a windproof lighter enhancer since it increases success chance
Did you make the switch? And if so, how are you liking it so far compared to the old crimes?
You only lose crime XP if you go to jail.
Since red failures for warehouse arsons exclusively send you to the hospital, the crime is safe from XP loss.
Note this only applies for crime 1.0.