Graved
Graved
Started by Rules_Breaker [3275509] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
You mean like when kata advertised her twitch account?
Edit: oh I see
Yeah nah. You can use page counter and put in your profile tho. Some traders put it on their bazaar. But you can not tell who visit.
No
this will give away stealth aspect
Great way to nerf stealth completely, in my opinion.
Tiktok is an MMORPG cosplaying as a social media platform. Torn is social media platform cosplaying as an MMORPG. Once you take away that anonymity, it's stops being a fun stalk fest.
Why?
I mean like, why?
This is pretty useless and I don't think it would serve any useful purposes here except than getting rid of stealth and various other reasons.
Another shit suggestion in GD written by Someone Who Types Like This For Some Unknown Reason.
Yep I asked from torn city staff I got an answer I'll grave this stupid post
Graved a OP's request
"Stealth aspect" what u mean
What stealth are you talking about
When i mug someone for 100m and they don’t know it was me they can check who just viewed their profile to see who it was
he was talking about why should we have notification when someone visit your profile page with their name shown as who is the one visiting it.