Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Bug

Started by MurderInc [2948421] on in Bugs & Issues.

33 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MurderInc [2948421]

Same bs with the boxing match a few months ago. Y'all wouldn't refund that even after the match was reversed. Every legit bookie refunded bets and nobody won anything 

Kwack [2190604]

I don't think you understand what "fraud" means. What exactly did you put as the chargeback reason? 

 

Goods and services not recieved? You paid for donator packs and received donator packs. Filing for a chargeback will just get your account fedded brother, enjoy it.

MurderInc [2948421]

05:58:12 - 21/04/24 You lost your $1,000,000,000 (x1.17) bet in the Bookie on Devin Haney (2-Way Full event) bet on Devin Haney v Ryan Garcia (Boxing)

MurderInc [2948421]

If your going to run a book you gotta play by the rules lad.  I have proof where a legitimate book paid the bet.  You cant cheat punters . I asked to just be refunded they said no.  So Im due my money back 

MurderInc [2948421]

And if they fedded me over it I'll run a charge back for everything. Not just the money lost on the bet cause then I'm due harm for not being able to access previous services rendered 

Kwack [2190604]

"Official provider says my team lost but some third party says my team won so I'm going to chargeback a completely unrelated transaction"

 

You don't pay for the game. You pay for a microtransaction, goods which you recieved. The game itself is free. 

 

Enjoy where this takes ya bud.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I don't need to rush to any decision here, as OP can always withdraw that before it gets through to me - as it also might just be bravado, or maybe he's having a bad day and will come to a sensible realization in some time, but given the blatant admission that this is a malicious and fraudulent chargeback if it does get through to me I will simply delete OP's accounts on grounds of chargeback fraud. 

 

 

Locking this now though as it's not a discussion post, and I'd like to keep this post for my records, and it cant be edited once locked.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

So about that source, I submitted a ticket to them and they acknowledged their fault and corrected the score. Couldn't care less about this to correct the other source of yours, but I am sure they will correct the score as well if someone is bothered enough to notify them of the mistake.