Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Spouse

Started by CC-Ricardo_ [2819749] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
CC-Ricardo_ [2819749]

Looking for a sugar daddy~ or a mommy *blush* will be your little toy as long as your paying  *kiss kiss* 

 

OR

 

someone who have access to travelling. We split 50% or just rotate monthly idgaf 

 

Tanarra [2649236]

Tanarra pushes her glasses up on her nose, and gives Ricardo a look.  "First of all, you are posting in the RP forum 'mate'.  Better luck in the Personal Ads if you really are seeking a spouse.  Give it a try."  She pauses to make sure the homosapien sie sprechen Englisch.  "Good, now that that is cleared up, if you are looking to roleplay, this IS the right forum for that.  Feel free to look around, and maybe introduce yourself in the OOC thread.  Otherwise, viel glück, alter."

Butterfl [3043738]

I am looking for a husband. This man that I am looking for has these things: Christian , older than 31,nice, loving, respectful , love sending love messages to each other and has a private island that he would like to share with me . 

Butterfl [3043738]

I am looking for a husband. This man that I am looking for has these things: Christian , older than 31,nice, loving, respectful , loves

sending love messages to each other and has a private island that he would like to share with me . 

Butterfl [3043738]

I am looking for a husband. This man that I am looking for has these things: Christian , older than 31,nice, loving, respectful , loves

sending love messages to each other,  has a private island that he would like to share with me is at a a higher level that can teach me things about this game, true love