ColdOnlyAC [3361152] scammed a friends faction member for 400 million trying to sell them a pi
Mentions: ColdOnlyAC [3361152]
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
pycxne [2756191] ×1 ColdOnlyAC [3361152] ×1
ColdOnlyAC [3361152] scammed a friends faction member for 400 million trying to sell them a pi
Mentions: ColdOnlyAC [3361152]
I don't get how the scam occurred?
What did the dude just say? "Send me 400mil and I'll send a PI. Trust me bro."?
I have no clue how tbh
How do you have screenshots and not know how the scam occurred?
This is getting weird fast lol.
Btw, yes, that dude's faction leaders are both scammers so it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of their members were as well.
I can sell you a PI for 350m just send me the money and I'll mail you the PI
Just trust me bro
Because I'm just forwarding information I have I don't have the screenshot but my friend can get it supposedly
Sounds like you're just running around here being all third party offended. You don't have screenshots, you don't have the full story, you don't have a clue. What DO you have?
It's interesting that your friend got scammed and didn't provide you any proof of the scam. Then you come to the forums to post and admit that you have basically zero information, just that this dude scammed someone.
What if someone just came to the forums and said "pycxne [2756191] scammed me" and provided no evidence or proof and everyone just took their word for it. How would you feel?
Be prepared next time dude.
Mentions: pycxne [2756191]
So why are you posting this?
🍿
As Droxy would say- Retard
& welcome to the list.
You're right I should been more prepared, I don't have proof right now but I can provide logs soon
Clueless, but not surprising.
Why is ther bicc scem every other day
Hi
Start trade pls
Hi
Hi, good morning!
Hi hi
Accepted
Gotta add the money, accept and then the PI. Do you know how to do trades? If not, i can help you
Giving me pi now pls
Now after you accept, i'll be able to add the PI. let me show you what it looks like from my side
Pls
Can I have my pi now??????
This is the chat between them
Who among us hasn't fallen for that classic?
This isn't proof, you said you'd show us logs 😡
Come on dude, this isnt gonna go well if you can't prove this now.. 😂🤔
I'm starting to feel like this thread was a scam. Can we dogpile you without any evidence?
A date with the nurses for halloween. Another honorary participant of the 100k chains. While you can chain on inactives, I think it's a service to all of torn to chain on people taking a dump in the forums.
Scammer Thread How To
1. include a screen shot of the villain saying something everyone will hate
2. tell a juicy story, bonus points for simping allegations
3. drop a name any of us have heard of
4. swim in that juicy karma