Salutations Torn!
After throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks, I developed a spreadsheet to help all players with tracking what honor bars and merit points are needed to be purchased.
EDIT: A very big and well-deserved shout out to Titanic_ for helping to create a 2.0 spreadsheet! I will link it below in a reply as well!
The 1.0 spreadsheet is a simple tracker that requires NO API key and solely relies on your input. Let me show you its features.
This simple and bare-bones sheet is here to help you track what honor bars you need in order act like the Pokemon Master you always dreamed of and catch them all.
-
The values below will automatically adjust to show what points remaining are needed in order to fully max it out.
Also included an estimated cost calculator that works of the total points remaining to help you plan for your future.
Note: This DOES NOT go based off the point market to get its value. The coding monkeys are expensive to try and get this working.
... and, of course, the top portion can also help you track how many merits you CAN purchase at your level (rounding down included free of charge).
I'm always open for suggestions for improvements. Like I said from the get-go, this is bare-bones. Simple enough for a retard like myself to use, and handy enough for the autistic like myself to feel satisfied knowing my crap is organized.
Get your Google Sheets copy here!
---
Mentions: Titanic_ [2968477]