Ok, so who here actually reads the flavour text from the crimes. I know I do, so what about you guys?
Flavour text
Started by ligmanotsigma [3198618] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I don't read them all, but the ones from disposal so far are my favorites (especially for body parts/corpses)
Bit crazy to have firefighters discover that they know a burnt body without it's teeth three times in a row over the course of two days.